Saturday, August 22, 2009

Hey everybody

My name is Lauren, im 21 and i grew up in daphne and have been here my whole life. I transfered to South this semester from Faulkner and so far i love it. Im majoring in Elementry Education and i want to teach anywhere from 1st grade to 5th grade. My mom and my older sister are teachers so i pretty much know my way around a classroom. I work at a Daycare in Spanish Fort and i teach the 24 months to 30 months and i love everything about my job. I work full time and go to school full time but i will always find a way to have fun in between. The beach is my favorite place to be, flip-flops are my addiction, and cooking/eating food is my stress relief. I go to church at Cotes: Church on the Eastern Shore in robertsdale and its a very down to earth, low key kind of church and i love going there to worship. Anything else you want to know about me just ask!

2 comments:

  1. hey are they hiring? i need a job ive been looking everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't get behind in your posts. You still have Mr. Winkle, Vicki Davis and SirKen Robinson to do for Week 1.

    ReplyDelete