Tuesday, December 1, 2009

A Review of EDM310

Hmmmmm...what have I learned??
Blogs: I have never blogged before and i have to admit im not a big fan of it yet but i do see the importance of it and the impact it makes.
Wikis: still confused about those
Presentations:Those was very interesting, i liked them alot!
Google Docs: LOVED it..it was very fun and interesting
Google Spreadsheets: It was okay, im not a spreadsheet person.
Picasa: That was a very awesome picture program. Very neat!
Podcasts: Very beneficial and educational
Videocasts: Those were fun and neat, i like videocasts alot.
Youtube: I LOVE youtube..im a huge fan!
Posts:There were alot of posts i read and some stick out in my memory and some i can't remember.
PLN: It's still growing and Dr. Strange has helped increase mine with all the assignments he has given.
Twitter:Too confusing
Comments4Kids:One of my favorite things we did in the class, it makes a huge impact when you reach out to a child on their level.
iTunes:Love it
iTunesU:It's amazing what is on there that i didn't know before.
Html tags:Thank you for teaching us how to do that...lifesaver!!!
Google forms:never did one before and it was pretty fun
data bases:kinda understood it, im still a little lost
Google Earth:VERY neat and fun but you need patience for that program!!
Delicious: Helped me with research and it was very useful
ACCESS:I have used this website before with my mom.
ALEX:Very educational when i need help with lesson plans or projects.
Foliotek: Weird, pointless, and annoying
Technology literacy:Im still a little "in the dark" when it comes to technology but i have improved very much.
the future of schools:I hope it gets better by the time i get into a classroom and it goes back to teaching the materials and not teaching the test.
My "intellectual trail":Im not quite sure about this one

2. No not really, i learned about stuff that i didn't know was even out there.
3. I will still use every information and learned but i will not use twitter.
4. Yes this class was very exciting, i was very happy when i learned and understood something new about technology.
5. The blogging was challenging for me because i am more of a visual student who loves posters and graphs and art, it was pretty difficult for me to write out my opinions and feelings in a blog.
6. I was never bored in this class, it was hard to be bored. I was just trying to stay afloat.
7. Im a project person, independent and group, and i would add more because i learn better when doing projects.
8. I think im in the middle about being techonlogy literate. I know some stuff but i still need to learn alot.
9. The more i experiement on the internet and find stuff out on my own the more i will improve. There is so much good education out there waiting to be found.

1 comment:

  1. You were having trouble "stay[ing] afloat"? No!

    More projects are planned next semester!

    ReplyDelete