Monday, November 9, 2009

Comments4Kids

WoodTech Edublogs,
I had to post a comment on Trever's blog. His blog was about video games and he wrote which ones were his favorite. He is a pretty cool kid because i left him a comment asking him what was worldofwarcraft game and which wii game was his favorite. We have been commenting back and forth to each other about video games because that is one of my hobbies during my free time. But i would have to say this was my favorite comments for kids assignment. Thanks Dr. Strange for assigning this one!



Mr. Brown's History Class,
His Class posted a video on the Panama canal, its a time lapse video but it still has the same affects. It was very neat to watch how it really works because i have never been to the canal, and pretty much every person that left a comment had said the same thing. I also watched a couple different videos on the website and i think its a very educational technique process with all these awesome videos he is showing his class.


Mr. McClung,
Mr. McClung's class posted a blog about their discussion about how the Placebo Effect can change the outcome of data. I think its wonderful that he is teaching his class at such an important age the different effects that change experiments and how no matter what the outcome is always up to them. Good job Mr. McClung.



MrToft.ca
I had to read Calysta's blog about herself and how she has one little brother and has a brown belt in Jiu-Jitsu. It's very cool that she in participating in that kind of a sport. I also liked how she used word coloring when she listed her favorite colors and how many pets she has. I hope she keeps posting blogs because they were very cute to read.




Mr. Lamshed
I had to comment on the "cooking" blog, and it was about how each week they are teaching the boys how to prepare and cook a meal. Each week is a different theme to the meal so they split up into four groups and different sides. Once it's all completed they all sit down to a four course meal and talk about what they learned that week. I really liked reading about this because i didnt learn cooking until my senior year of high school. They are teaching these boys wonderful skills. I hope they keep up the good work.

1 comment:

  1. What a variety! I also think comments4kids is essential. Thanks to Mr. C. for leading me there! And thanks to you for a very good report on your comments4kids.

    ReplyDelete